Work heavily on computers, tiredness in eyes, difficulty in sleeping, reddish eyes in the morning with watering. Remedial measure?

Hi I am 48 now, working on computers also. I feel tire eyes as I am unable to sleep properly in night. Actually I close my eyes full night but not sleeping actually some times walking on top open floor , It makes my eyes reddish in the morning also tired badly.I feel water emanating from my eyes in the morning when I drive the bike to office, pl guide,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Email ID is YYYY@YYYY or YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Welcome to the forum,
As you are working continuously on computer it put lot of pressure on eyes that may cause you headache , redness of eyes and sleeping problem . first you have to consult the opthamologist for any eye problem due to this , do further action as per their suggestion . You have to change your working style . use Alovera gel to sooth your eyes after heavy work.
feel free to ask any queries you have

Dr.Abhishek Chandge