Wondering if the symptoms that I am having-are those symptoms of anemia or is something wrong ?

I have headaches alot, tired, no energy. I sometimes get dizzy. also sometimes get this hotness sensation almost like i cannot cool my body hands and feet are always cold. I have been into the doctor . one doctor told me my iron lever was a little low; another told me i am anemic . i have started to take iron tablets liek every other day to get used to them. i am just wondering if the symptoms that i am having-are those symptoms of anemia or is something else wrong? i am very scared as i have a 2 year old son. please help
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jan 2010