Womb removed, ankles swell, back pain, joints ache, legs feel tingly. What can help?

Hello My mother is a very hard working women, few years after giving birth to my small brother she had her womb removed...eversince, she has experianced many problems It started with a vericose condition on her legs and since she was not treated in time, her problems have extended during the years... Now she suffers from - back pain - a continous pain from her back, down her thighs to her ankles -her ankles swell up on days she doesnt exercise - her joints ache and she cannot sleep to a side on the bed, if she does within 5-6 mins a unbearable pain arises so she sleeps straight and that causes backpain early in the morning - and recently she complains that she feels a tingly feeling on her legs ...she compares the feeling to mice running on her legs but from the inside We have consulted doctors but none of the medications have helped her ...i was hoping someone can explain to me what might be possible wrong with my mom. Note- my mom is overweight ...height 5 foot 9, weight 90 kg, age- will become 50 mid october Please do reply Melansha My email YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012