Woman with PCOS having all pregnancy symptoms following unprotected sex. Is this pregnancy? Do home-test come always negative for women with PCOS?

Hello, I have polycystic ovaries, and up until around 6 weeks ago I was bleeding around every three weeks for around 10 days, I slept with my boyfriend unprotected, and around 3 weeks ago I started experiencing pregnancy symptoms , I.e, bloating , feeling gassy, constipation , constant fatigue along with insomnia , feeling sick all the time, especially when I smell certain foods, I m experiencing cravings for foods I wouldn t usually eat, my breasts are especially sore, they are slowly becoming darker, more swollen, I can t bear to touch them without being in alot of pain, the veins around my breasts are also more pronounced, and tiny bumps are appearing around the aereola, I feel like I have a cold and I really heavy, have sore legs and arms and lower back pain, extreme mood swings, rib pain, headaches and constantly feel dehydrated, could it possibly be pregnancy, I have heard that taking a home pregnancy test with polycystic ovaries- even if pregnant can show a negative result, help and advice please?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013