Wokeup with a ague, felt cold, eyes and frontal head pain, light headed. What can be the diagnosis?

This morning I woke up with what appeared to be ague. I felt very cold and I live in a Tropical Climate Where it is hot and humid all the time. I had a mask of pain across my eyes and frontal part of my head. Also I was light headed. The apparent ague happened to a lesser degree up to 10:45 am. There is no muscle of joint pain . At this moment I feel good I am walking around instead of being flat on my back in Bed. I have not been sick in bed like that since I was a small Child. What is your diagnosis? Will it come back Worse? I am a 41 year Old Male and seldom very Ill.
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012