Woke up with subconjutival hemorrhage. Having chest pain. Matter of concern?

My fiancé woke up with subconjutival hemorrhage yesterday afternoon. Today it has gone much worst much more red pigmentation want it seem to have widen. He said to me he is having pain in his chest . I am concerned. Are they related ? I read many comments on subconjutival hemorrhage and I understand this it isn t something to worry about. But what about the two symptom together ?! Could it be more then what it seem. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013