Woke up with severe cramps, diarrhoea, constipation. Stomach ache after taking Ducolax. Having diarrhoea again. Normal?

Hi. I got food poisoning on Tuesday, and Wednesday morning around 230, I woke up with severe cramps . I went to the bathroom and had diarrhea . After that, I was unable to have a BM for a few days. The stomach pains didn t go away. Yesterday, I got some Ducolax to help with the constipation , and since I ve taken it, my stomach has been in severe pain. I ended up having diarrhea again around 6 this morning, and then once or twice since. Is this normal?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013