Woke up with dizziness, ache behind eye, urge to urinate. Bug causing respiratory and head cold doing the rounds. Any ideas?

I woke up this morning with dizziness , ache right behind my right eye and noticed I am going to the bathroom way more than usual. I am 45 and I weigh 200 lbs and am 5 6. The flu bug has been going around the office and it s the flu with the respiratory and head cold not the puking and other end. I normally get migranes too but don t ever get the dizziness with the migranes. Any ideas
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013