Woke up with cough, vomited yellow liquid, was prescribed Previcid for acid reflux. Is it normal ?

Hi! I am a 26yr old female! I woke up coughing, and it had an awful taste, then I started vomiting yellow liquid. This is not the first time, but it hasn t happened it quite a while. I have never spoken to my doctor about it, he knows I have acid reflux and he prescribed Previcid 30mg and I ve been on that for several years. Sometimes it helps sometimes it doesn t. Should I be seen by my doctor for this too or is this normal.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013