Woke up with bruise on inside of arm, seeing, feeling movement under skin. Reason?

woke up with bruise on inside of arm . It had a line in the middle with two dots. That was about two weeks ago. SInce then Ive had strange skin things happening. 1. seeing and feeling movement under skin. 2. Large indented lines(2) appeared on inside of arm and the disappeared after about 1 min. 3.Under big toe looks like a red rash in the shape of a snake.4. Movement on sides of 2nd toe . 5. red rash on Inside of arm(opposite side elbow where arm bends)for a few days . Im sure therea few I havent mentioned . Any ideas. The physcological aspect is driving me crazy
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012