Woke up with bad sharp pain. On birth control. Why did I get hot and dizzy?

4 days ago I woke up with bad sharp pain in my lower right abdomen/ ovary all day getting worse. I was not due for my period for another10 days and I am always on time within a day or two. I am not on birth control and I am sexual active with my boyfriend who has had a vasectomy 7 years ago. I am 31 years old. I have had severe cervical dysphasia, endometriosis and ruptured cysts in ovary before. I currently do not have health insurance for 15 more days. Monday night we were having sex and I started bleeding heavily. Alot of blood all at once. I dismissed it as my period and put tampon in and went to bed thinking I had sever cramps. I woke up in the morning pain still there and not a drop more of blood on tampon. Since Tuesday morning pain has gotten worse to where I am limping on that side and have a numbing tingling in my left leg. Hurts to walk and bend. I get really hott and dizzy but no proven fever. My head is very cloudy and kinda like a hang over. My lover back hurts too. We had light quick sex this morning and I had some discharge with blood in it but nothing like Monday night why do you suggest or think is going on?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012