Woke up to a wet bed. Could I have leaked at night?

I woke up to a very wet bed and wet pants (lots of fluid).. and it does not smell like urine . It doesn t smell at all and it s clear. I m a 35 yo female and did not consume any alcohol last night... nor did i drink much fluids before going to bed. Did i pee in bed? Or is this something else? Also, a few weeks ago, i found a puddle of water near my bathroom hallway. I assumed there was amysterious leak (even though i couldn t find any plausible explanation). But since this morning s incident, i worry that this is related and the beginnings of a serious issue. Help!
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. You are just 35 and cannot have incontinence. You cannot loose control over your urine bladder.

Yes. Sometimes accidents do happen,. Just believe that accident happened in your life in that particular situation. that should be good.

Due to excess sweating in the genital region can also cause wet bed linen. I believe that this is true in your case.

Hope you understand. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.