Woke up at night with shaking arms and could not talk. What could it be?

Hi Doc.

My concern is when I stood up the other night ( I had been setting in a recliner for about an hour and a half) I had the usual blood rushing to or from the head ( which ever it is) but also my vision doubled and my arms starting shaking uncontrollably. It lasted about 30 to 45 secs. Also, the only thing I could say to my husband was his name. I was talking to him in my head but his name is the only word that would come out. Can you tell me why my arms shook and why I couldn't talk?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013