Wobbly upper front teeth due to injury, four teeth are loose, cant eat solid food

My daughter is 4 years 4 months old. 2 months back she bumped in the centre table but there was no bleeding in her mouth . Later that day she told that her upper front tooth was wobbly. I went to the dentist . But they said keep an eye if color changes. It has been 2 months already the color has not changed but now all four teeth in the front of the upper gum are loose. Appointment is not available at the moment. The teeth are hurting because she is not able to eat even a biscuit. Just soft food. I am really worried. Is this some sort of deficiency? Please help me. Regards
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012