Wobbly and shaky while waking from sleep, seems unsteady. Had Movicol for constipation. Worried ?

Hi my daughter has just turned 2 and quite recently say the last 2-3 weeks she is very wobbly and shaky when she wakes from her sleep and she drops to her knees and crawls to me cause she gets afraid to take a step but after about 20 mins or so she is back to normal and running around like any other toddler,she is walking since she turned 1 and was always very steady and a very confident little girl but i am concerned she recently went through a tough time with constipation and i brought her to my GP and she was prescribed Movicol and she is back to going regularly now, i said it to the doctor about the unsteadiness but he didnt seem to concerned but i am i just dont feel comfortable looking at her when she wakes in the morning and from her mid-day nap
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  81 Awaiting Answer