Without breakfast, severe headache starts in the afternoon and finally vomiting.

without breakfast, severe headache starts in the afternoon and finally vommiting in the night Dear Doctor , My problem is, if i escape my breakfast and if i am empty stomach upto afternoon 02.00. i get Headache, generally there is a pattern of this headache, it starts in the afternoon and it increases by the time. I also feel heavy stomach(probably Acidity). And finally it ends with one or two vomiting in the night around 10.00. Once i vomit, i feel my head is fresh new now. Please suggest what it is ? As it repeats whenever i escape my breakfast and delay my lunch. Now, I have decided to visit a Doctor for the same. Suggest me Which specialty of Doctor i should meet ? James.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Apr 2011