Withdrawal bleeding after taking Levonelle. Pregnant from precum?

hello my gf has taken levonelle morning after pill 3 weeks ago, she had withdrawal bleeding a few days later, we are both concerned that she may be pregnant, we did not have intercourse, i had pre cum on my which she touched, then she went and put her fingers inside her which did not go all the way in. she took levonelle 2 days after, had withdrawal bleeding, now her period is slighty late, which we knew might happen as it is a side effect of levonelle, now she is saying she cannot taste food. could she be pregnant as she is stressed out as am i?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012