Withdrawal bleeding after stopping Duphaston. When will I get my next periods?

Hi I was advised duphaston for 12 days two tablets of 10 mg each every day since my utereus lining was thin and i was trying to concieve. But after stopping it i had only withdrawal bleeding and its been 12 days now since i stopped taking duphaston. When will i get my periods next? My doctor has advicsed some harmonal injections to increase utereus lining which me and my husband do not prefer the same coz it might have side effects. I am 34 years old and had a missed abortion 3 months back.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012