With whom should i consult for chest pain ?

I am suffering chest pain from last one month I have done my echo. kindly let me know which doctor i can meet who under stand my problem.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Jan 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
hi,
welcome to health care magic
the echo seems normal as you have not mentione any abnormality.
the chest pain has various causes from simple flatulance to cardiac , respiratory aliments.
please share TYPE OF PAIN: CONSTANT OR INTERMITTENT
BOWEL pattern/FLATULANCE IF ANY
CHRONIC COUGH IF ANY
ANY HISTORY OF BRONCHIAL INFECTION IF ANY
wish you helath
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum

A CARDIOLOGIST is to bee seen.

Takecare.
Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
hello,
chest pain has various causes, from simple acidity to cardiac ailments.who adviced u to get the echo done?
A simple ECG could also help clearing ur doubt regarding cardiac issues.
A proper history is required to comment.
You can visit a cardiologist, but first kindly visit a physician who will suggest u or refer u to the respective dr required.