With one kidney will I have any problem in my married life ?

Sir Now my age is 25 but the problem for me is by birth only single left side kidney .Is there any distraction for my marriage life?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
hi, absolutely no need to worry about having a single kidney. May be u can do yearly renal function tests for a safer approach. It will not hamper your day to day activities in any ways.
Hi !
Most people can live a normal, healthy life with one kidney. Taking precautions is wise to protect the kidney function like eating healthy balanced diet ,adequate intake of fluids and avoiding diet having added preservatives or chemicals bcoz kidney is detoxicating organ of body.
Monitoring kidney function is the key for early detection and thus timely treatment for any kidney related problem.
Your doctor should monitor your kidney function by checking your blood pressure and testing your urine and blood once a year.
As I told you many people lead normal life ,so donot worry about marriage.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
in marriage kidney don`t play much role.
Wish you good health