With high cholesterol I have mild twinges of pain in breast.What could be it is?

I'm a school counselor. I am concerned about my 14 year old student. He is insulin dependent. Today, I saw him because he shows signs of depression. During my talk with him he cried profusely and said that he feels that every day he wakes up with 300 more pounds on his shoulders. In my talk with him I noticed a droopy eyelid with a smaller pupil on his left eye. I am concerned that the droopy eye might indicate something serious. Is it indicative of something associated with his condition?

Asked On : Wed, 10 Mar 2010