With copper IUD, dizzy, pimples, ulcers. What could be wrong with me pregnancy? Or PCOS?

Hi, I am 25 with a copper IUD . I have had the iud for over 1 year and my periods have always been regular. I am not stressed or on any sort of diet and nothing has changed in my life. I got my normal period on Feb 15 which lasted only 5 days. It was lighter and shorter than usual. Then only 10 days later on the 2 March I got them again. It is 16th and I feel dizzy I have pimples on my chin and ulcers and I feel miserable. What could be wrong with me pregnancy? Or PCOS? Or something worse?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013