With conradi syndrome can I conceive at the age of 39 ?

Can i have a baby? I am 3 9 and i have conradi syndrome
Asked On : Fri, 2 Sep 2011
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, this syndrom happen due to genetic abnormalitis. it has many no. of symptoms , this does not affact fertility so you can get pregnant. nothing to worry. as this is rare syndrom n occure due to mutation of gene so there is less chance that your baby will have this syndrom.
How do i have the baby? I really dont want to have a C-Section because i hate needles. i would love to have a home birth but i dont think i can. i would love to have it as natural as possible. Is this possible?
i know i wont feel anything but its very important that i have a natural birth. i want to prove to everyone i can do it. im very strong. And i know that it will be born by C section i really am willing to do anything to prevent it. im 18 and want to have a baby in the future. ill do anything not to have a C section.
So is there a chance i can have a normal delivary? No C-Section?