Wisdom tooth to be pulled before scaling. Can space between teeth filled after that?

i had a dentist appointment for the first time in a very long time. im a 22yr old female. i was told that i had to have a scaling done but first have to get my wisdom teeth pulled. i can t remember if my dentist said i had periodontal or just a bad case of gingivits. i now also have a space between my bottome front teeth and i was wondering if after getting my wisdom teeth pulled and get the scaling done if there was a way i could possibly get the space filled in
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012