Wisdom tooth removed, jaw pain, popping and tearing noises, no swelling. Cure?

Sometimes I have a lot of pain in my jaw. Usually a dull ache, rarely very sharp excruciating pain. Sometimes it feels like my jaw lines up differently. It often makes popping noises and sometimes tearing noises. I ve had my upper wisdom teeth out and have been told I need to get the lower ones out too, but can t afford it right now. Are these noises and discomfort something to worry about? There is no swelling , or odors, or anything else.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012