Wisdom tooth removed due to impaction, unable to open mouth with dull pain. Suggestion?

I had all four of my wisdom teeth removed on Thursday, Jan. 24 via surgery due to impactions. It has been nearly 2 weeks now and I am still unable to open my mouth all of the way. I have researched trismus and other related issues that may be my problem but I am not quite sure yet. The pain is dull when I attempt to open my mouth, however my breath still smells really bad. I have brushed my teeth every day since the surgery and even for the past week have been able to brush the molars next to where the wisdom teeth where at. What do you think I should do?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013