Wisdom tooth removed, ache in jaw. On hydrea. Should i be on an antibiotic?

Thanks for listening. I had an upper left wisdom tooth removed 6 days ago. I feel a flap of skin from the socket when rinsing with warm salt water. What is the distasteful taste in my mouth? I have aching in the jaw along with sinus-like headaches . Had no stitches and cannot sleep on that side of my head without pain upon awakening. Was referred to an OS as I was recently diagnosed with MDS and had lab work present for the doctor. I am on Hydrea (oral chemo ) and Procrit. I am 78 years old and wonder if I should be on an antibiotic .
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013