Wisdom tooth removed. Taking oxycodone, cleocin, body rashes, allergic reaction. Treatment for rashes?

I had a wisdom tooth removed last Thursday. The dr gave me oxycodone and cleocin. I broke out in a rash about two to three days after taking the medications . The rash started on my lower stomach and felt hot to the touch and really didn t itch . The doctor told me to stop taking the oxycodone on Monday and it still didn t clear up, so she said to stop the cleocin on Wednesday. Now the rash is worse and it has spread to my upper stomach, chest, back, arms and a little on my legs. I haven t had anything different in my diet or used any different soap, detergents, etc. I m not sure what s going on.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012