Wisdom tooth infection, sore throat, yellowish green tongue, coughing, headache. Treatment for symptoms?

Around 4 months ago my wisdom tooth started to grow and I got an infection then my doc gave me anibiotics however I don t think it helped because then the back of my throte looked infected and my tounge would be yellow ish green ish and I d have bad breath if I didn t eat for a while then now my cheat hurts when I laugh or cough and my heart is beating fast also I have a headache and a slightly high temperature. Furthermore I ve been feeling weak and fatigue
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013