Wisdom tooth infection, locked jaw, difficulty in drinking, talking, yawning. Suggestions?

I have had a terrible wisdom tooth infection which antibiotics have cleared i am in a little pain but have what I can only discribe as a terrible locked jaw - this has lasted for 4 days and I am drinking through a straw yawning is agony and talking too much just causes it to lock more tightly I am now getting panicky as I need to open my mouth desperately also for my job it is necessary for me to be talking constantly and this will be inpossible HELP
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012