Wisdom tooth half way through with cavity, get odd pains, tonsil large on the same side that feels dry occasionally. Any suggestions?

Hello, I m 30 yr old male. I have a wisdom tooth that s out about 1/4 way out. There is a cavity on it, I ve been getting odd pains on the same side kind of under jaw bone running down my neck as well as my one toncil on the same side is slightly larger then the other and feels kind of dry at points. I can t pin point the exact location of pain. This has been going on for 2 months now. My tonsils or throat isn t red or raw and my tooth don t heart at all when I touch it or any areas around it. I m kind of stressed about it. Any info out there ?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012