Wisdom tooth growth, swelling of vein in mouth, have paleness. Worry?

my bottom wisdom teeth have been growing on both sides for the past few years now. However on lift side for the past week what seems like a vien running from the back of my mouth where my wisdom tooth is growing to the front of my mouth is swollen more so closer to the wisdom tooth. I can't eat on my lift side because of the fact that I would bit on it, my teeth seem to be not lining up and it is now a very pale almost white in color. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013