Wisdom tooth extracted, area swollen, feeling lightheaded, ringing in ears, hearing good. Is it normal?

I had ringing in my ears for the last two weeks, I went to see my ENT and he said my hearing was good, I have no fluids or infection in my ears. Next day I went to see my dentist and he found that my right top wisdom tooth was growing sideways, putting preasure on my teeth and needs to be extracted. After, removal on wednesday, I am very swollen, it was a big tooth and was really deep inside my gum. I still feel lightheaded and nauseas at times, and hear some noises in my ears. Is that normal.?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013