Wisdom tooth appearing, causing problem in molar tooth, very painful. Is pain due to wisdom tooth?

Hi, A few months ago i went to my dentist for a check-up. I was concerned about two things. 1). my wisdom teeth had started to make an appearance 2). my top right molar was really painful when i would bite down on some crispier/tougher foods. He x-rayed my molar and found it to be a perfectly healthy tooth, no decay or sign of it so far... He suggested that he thought my wisdom tooth coming through at the same side was putting pressure on the other teeth as it forces it s way through, this making my molar sensitive to bite on. However in the last couple of weeks it has gotten so bad i cannot chew anything on the right side of my mouth, because of this tooth. Unless pushing hard on it, or chewing, i feel no it just my wisdom tooth causing the problem? I am worried it may have become something more...
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013