Wisdom teeth removed, taking omidazole, panadeine, ibuprofen, nausea, spacey , light headed, no bleeding

Hi, my name is Emma. I am 38 and had three wisdom teeth removed under local anaesthetic three days ago - two upper and one lower tooth . I am taking 500mg Ornidazole antibiotics twice a day and Panadeine and ibuprofen for pain. I ve had bad nausea for two days, which is easing now, but wondered if it s normal to feel so spacey and light headed. I literally want to sit down all the time. I ve been sensible about eating and drinking and have had no bleeding after the initial few hours.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012