after saveral days of extraction suggests the infection in the extraction socket which is called 'A Dry Socket'.
This happens because of one or several reasons and is most common complication after wisdom teeth extractions.
Some tips for you:
1. Use mouth wash to clean your mouth 3-4 times a day or use warm water ( add 1 tbs of salt in a glass of water)
2. Take your antibiotics medication properly
3. If.you smokes quite smoking
until the extraction wound heals completely
4. Please visit your dentist
as only home care
would not help you. Your dentist would clean the wound and give a dressing. Which would give you a relief from pain.
5. Until then don't touch your extraction site.