Wisdom teeth removed, sore throat, hard to swallow, pain in jaw, neck and ear. Reason?

I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed a week ago tomorrow....after surgery my throat was severely sore I figured it was due to the sedation. And the next day it was harder to swallow and everything...the last 3 days under my right side of my jaw my neck and pain into my right ear.and under my tongue is on severe pain. Ibuprofen is not touching the pain. My mouth itself is not sore at all. I tried calling my surgeon and never got a call back. Any suggestions of what this could be or what I could do to get rid of this pain. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013