Wisdom teeth removed, pain from jaw bone to ear. Ibuprofen not effective. Suggestions?

I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed 10 days ago. The top ones were already in and dont hurt at all. Both bottom ones were boney impacted and the right was much worse then the other. Now i had really bad pain from my jaw bone to my ear. i do not have any pain medication left and the ibuprofen is not working anymore. What should I do? My oral surgeon office is closed today and tomorrow and dont know if i can handle the pain anymore.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013