Wisdom teeth removed. Swelling in bottom left side, applying ice, rinsing with salt water. Concerned?

Hi. My name is Jeremy and my wisdom teeth were removed a week and a half ago. Randomly two days ago the bottom left side started swelling and eventually erupted in my mouth. The pain of pressure went away, but it is still swollen. The point of leakage is still seeping a little here and there. I am icing it with pressure on and off And rinsing with salt water often. It s not painful, but it is a little concerning. Ideas?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013