Wisdom teeth extracted, painful, swelling, redness, yellow pus. What is it?

I got my 2 lower wisdom teeth extracted 5 days ago, and the one on the left side has been fine, didnt experience a lot of pain since i got it removed, but the one on ym right side, even though the bruising and the swelling has gone down as the days passed, it has gotten very painful. A Few hours ago looked at my stitches And noticed Reddish with a slight bit of yellow oozing out. The more i press my cheek, he more it oozes out. What should do? I'm going out of stay tomorrow evening for 4 days, is there anything I can do before I leave?!
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013