Wired feeling around armpit and back, hand numb, pain in chest, shortness of breathe, high heart rate

Hi, my name is abraham and ive been having a weird feeling around my and my armpit and sometimes my back! its been going on for two days. Four days ago my left hand felt numb and i had pain on the left side of my chest , well actually my man breast . So i started searching in the internet what are the symptoms pf a heart attack! so i beg my mom to take me to the er. The doctorsept me on the er and sent me to my hospital because my heart raye was high. So i stayed there and doctors did some test blood work, ekg , ultrasond on heart and a ctThey i was fine but still feel like im going to have a heart attack. i also feel likr a burning sensation aroun chest and back! Comes and goes and shortness of breath. i though i had i panic attack caisr i couldnt breath so i ran snd felt a little bit better
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012