Winged scapula, frequent episodes of neck pain, noticeable curve in spine, chronic pain in hips and legs. Cause and remedy?

User Selected Category : Back Pain Gender : Female Age : 27 Upload New Reports » All Health Queries Hi, i have had a problem with my shoulder since i was 15. i am now 27. I have a winged scapula for no known reason yet. Since the age of 15 i have episodes of savere nerve pain in my neck which... View this query » View all » Hi, i have had a problem with my shoulder since i was 15. i am now 27. I have a winged scapula for no known reason yet. Since the age of 15 i have episodes of savere nerve pain in my neck which then results in a dropped shoulder on the right that looks dislocated but is not. I go to the dr and they give me pain killers and diazepam and a few sessions of physion which in turn do not help. These used to happen around twice a year but as i ahve been getting older its been happening more frequent 5 - 6 times a year where last aug 2012 it hospitalised me for a few days and my shoulder is still in the dropped position, my winging is worse and im on a full coctail of drugs. Since august i have noticed my right hip pertruding towards the right further and further like i have a curve in my pine. The dr is sending me to a neurologist in feb but i am now suffering chronic pain in my hips and legs and all the way up my back. i cant walk, struggle to lay or sit or get any sleep. I tried to walk the other day that led me to falling down the stairs, which now the pain obviously is worse as everything feels like its in spasm . Is it wise to go to a+e or will they just shrug me off and say wait for the neurologist like what the drs say every week thank you
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013