Wind blowing in ears, excessive sleep, weight gain, blood and mucus in stool. Related to opiate abuse or pet's worms?

Hi for the past 2 years or maybe longer ive had what feels like wind blowing in my ears it used to be random but now it happens almost every time i close my eyes, I am prescribed to methadone for opiate abuse and I thought for a while that this was a symptom of the methadone but i am not to sure of that now.. Some of my other symptoms that i have are excessive sleepiness, weight gain , blood and mucus in stool, blurry vision, dry itchy skin, itching in the ears, and itchy scalp . Could this wind blowing in the ears or any of my other symptoms possibly be caused by a tape worm or round worm? The reason i ask is that my cat has worms and i looked up online that worms can be given to humans from animals and they can cause brain damage i got my cat 2 years ago around the same time i started having the wind noise in my ears. I also have anxiety and a seizure disorder, I havent had a seizure in over 3 years thanks to my medication but does this wind blowing in the ears thing sound like it could be something to do with my seizure disorder or maybe a medication symptom.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012