Will washing the vaginal area with soap post intercourse kill the sperms ?

hello! I m a 17 years old girl and i have a problem -i was ovulating and my bf came in my ass . it started leaking so 2 min. later i wiped it off, but it started leaking again so 10 min. after the intercourse i washed out with soap and warm water. 20 hours later i took the emergency pill but i m afraid it didn t work out, cause i didn t have any symptoms at all ... In that case could I get pregnant? And does soap kill sperms???
Asked On : Sun, 5 Feb 2012