Will visiting the sauna flush out THC and cannabinoids from body so that urine tests do not detect them?

Hello Dr. Grief. I have a question about the body s natural detoxification process in relation to THC and Cannibanoids. If I follow a plan of visiting the sauna for an hour each day for 7 days, and working out daily, with a beginning body weight of 170 at a 6 0 height -- realistically -- how long would it take for my body to flush out the toxins to a level where they are no longer detectable for a urine test analysis?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012