Will virginia remain the same after a tear during vaginal delivery/stitches included ?

Will virginia remain the same after a tear during vaginal delivery/stitches included? Hello, This is my second pregnancy, I ripped and I wanted to know if my virginia will remain the same. I have alot of stitches I can say how many. My first vaginal delivery I had epistomy and my virginia actually got tighter. I want to know about the second time, because I ripped really bad. But, I had plenty of stitches to my anus. Question: I would like to know if my virginia will be tighter since I have stitches ?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jan 2010