Will using male chastity devices cause any psychological issues?

HI, I want to ask about male chastity devices. My girlfriend has approached me about using one, she has read a lot about women who swear by them and says it will help focus more of my attention on her and keep me from thinking about sexual desires when I see other women. I guess I am willing to allow her to try it, but want to know if there are any psychological issues I should be aware of? Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. You are totally mistaken about psych means mind. Mind is supposed to be your slave and you are master. If you make it your master, you are in trouble.

As long as sex is concerned, our previous generations gave a lot of information which we are supposed to follow because they brought it from their experience. For every person, experience is different, but they found a common thread and that thread spread from generation to generation. Some changed and some don't.

Means, what ever is right for you, may not be for another person and vice versa. But if you start worrying about what is wrong and what is right, you are in danger.

If you feel something is right and you are doing it right, then do it whole heartedly. No conflicts.

Hope you got it. I am available for further clarifications.
Good luck,