Will undergo surgery for removal of acoustic neuroma, has osteoarthritis, marijuana addiction. Will post-surgical use of marijuana prove beneficial?

I have an acoustic neuroma which will be surgically removed in 3 weeks - I will be deaf and have no balance on right side. I also have severe osteoarthritis for which I previously used marijuana for pain control. I have d/c ed the marijuana over a month ago in preparation for surgery . Will post-surgical use of marijuana inhibit my brain s ability to make the re-balance adaptations necessary?
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012