Will thickening of endometrium in pregnancy affect the baby ?

If im pregnant and results endorieum thickening will my baby be ok im 4 to 5 weeks
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Hi Raeshona,

Welcome to

I understood your query like this, you are 4 to 5 weeks pregnant and result shows endometrial thickening, will your baby be normal or does it affect the baby?

If this is what you are trying to ask, then yes, it is very normal for the endometrium to thicken in the early pregnancy, and it helps the baby by providing a bed and nutrition where baby can live till it comes out. So nothing to worry, if you are still worried, please consult an Obstetrician.

Hope this helps, Take care of yourself and the baby.