Will there be dizziness while taking meftal spa ?

Hi I am a regular consumers of MAFTAL SPA . Durning my head ache aslo I take Mfatal spa . Does Maftal has any side effect apart from dizzy ness
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011
Hi Welcome to Health Care Magic......
Meftal spas is mefenemic acid which belongs to a group of NSAID Non steroidal antiinflammatory drugs.They are good when taken for acute problems and for a short course . Long time ingestion has many problems - It causes - Gastritis , Renal problems - if taken for long can cause Renovascular hypertension, renal failure, It also has antiplatelet effect and so increases chances of blood loss leading to low heamoglobin-Anaemia.My advice get your headache evaluated - know the cause and get an appropriate medication.Try avoiding it to extent possible for it has many sideeffects on long term use.