Will there be any side effects if Lomela cream usage is suddenly stopped?

Hello doctor , My age is 24yr,my query is that from last 10months i am using lomela cream, till now it does not created any side effects.if i suddenly stop using this lomela cream there will be any chances of side effects . can i use this cream for long life ?and i am using this cream daily at night without fail and it really works. i am using this cream daily any sideeffects can occur ..or should i use alternate days, tiil now it working without any problem . Thanks and Regards shailaja
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Welcome to HCm,
Every medicine or cream has got beneficial or bad effects.
Hydroquinole ( Lomela ) is well tolerated but it may give dryness of skin, irritation in skin etc.
It is possible that this cream might have cumulative effect and might give some problem in the future so at present you do not have any side effects but in future you might get.
So it is better to stop for some time and afterwards you can restart.
Ok and bye.